paralegal salary ky with unemployment quotes at their lowest since 2001 and workers earning better wages, the university of kentucky forecast sturdy financial boom for 2017 in its annual monetary file. this excessive increase rate should gain corporate paralegals with know-how in a ramification of industries.
the united states bureau of labor statistics stated that kentucky’s paralegals earned a median income of $46,840 ($22.52 hourly) as of 2016. specialists within the pinnacle 10% – those with revel in – made $seventy three,410 ($33.29 hourly) on common.
the kentucky cupboard for monetary development highlights a numerous array of commercial sectors which are exceedingly robust employers of corporate paralegals inside the commonwealth. car manufacturing dates again to the time of the model t, while the footprint of the aerospace enterprise is expanding in almost each sector. company paralegals who concentrate on regions starting from trademark law to intellectual assets licensing benefit from this sort of various commercial base.
Paralegal Salaries in Kentucky’s Major Metropolitan Areas
while lexington-fayette’s paralegals earned the best earnings, experienced experts within the louisville were the top earners inside the nation.
- Average – $42,410 ($20.26 hourly)
- Top 10% – $58,480 ($28.12 hourly)
- Average – $39,900 ($19.18 hourly)
- Top 10% – $58,740 ($28.24 hourly)
- Average – $48,950 ($23.54 hourly)
- Top 10% – $66,240 ($31.85 hourly)
- Average – $48,770 ($23.45 hourly)
- Top 10% – $75,710 ($36.40 hourly)
- Average – $43,500 ($20.91 hourly)
- Top 10% – $64,540 ($31.03 hourly)